Thursday, March 3, 2022

A Favour By Ian Lewis Copestick


I really don't know
if I am ready to meet
another woman yet,
after my wife dying
only nine months ago.

I don't know if I am
ready for another
sexual relationship.

So, I'm asking my
friends, will you let
me borrow your
partners ?

Just as a kind of
experiment ?

I'll spend the night
with your wives, and
girlfriends.

I'm not saying that
anything is going to
happen.

It probably/possibly won't.

But, you'll be doing me
a really good favour.

I'd really appreciate it.

I mean, we are friends
aren't we ? 







Ian Lewis Copestick is a 48 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash.






No comments:

Post a Comment